Electricians for Domestic and Residential Properties
When providing a home for yourself or others to live in, it’s important to know you have the right types of energy services implemented to create a warm, comfortable and habitable environment.This includes having adequate heating, electrics and lighting for those living in the property.
Our Domestic & Residential Services
At Coastal Energy Kent, we understand the importance of a well-run home that everyone can enjoy. Therefore, we provide a wide range of services for domestic and residential properties covering your electrical, mechanical and renewable energy needs. We help make your home as energy-efficient as possible and that you have the right solution for your property.
Our wide range of services includes:
- CCTV, satellite & digital, TV & AV installs
- Underfloor heating
- Fault finding &minor works
- Part &full electrical rewires
- NICEIC/PV landlord & homeowner certificates
- LED installs
- Fuseboard upgrades
- Water &gas piping installs
- Drainage, toilet &sink blockages
- Immersion heating
- Radiator removal &installs
- Renewable energy services including solar PV panels, fuel-efficient boilers, ground source heat pumps, electric car charging stations and voltage reducing installs
Our contractors are all fully insured and registered, and we’re able to arrange 24/7 call out plans for you. This gives you the peace of mind that there’s a safe pair of hands when you need them.
Getting in Touch
For further information on our domestic and residential services, contact Coastal Energy Kent on 01303 729729. We are qualified professional electricians based in Folkestone, but cover the whole of the south east across Kent and Sussex. So if you're a homeowner anywhere from Brighton to Croydon, and from Dartford to Canterbury, we cover all the areas in between. Simply get in touch to learn more about how Coastal Energy Kent can help with your domestic and residential needs today. Our friendly team are ready to help.